Friday, June 21, 2013

An Introduction

Hello and welcome to my blog!  As per the description, this is kind of a weird combination of topics.  Alas, they are all who I am.   They are all things that have either defined me or are things that I've taken vast interest in.

Now for a little contest in how I'll cover these topics.

In my interests in music, I will be covering things that go on as a member of the University of Cincinnati Bearcat Bands until the time I leave.  I play alto and tenor saxophone in the band and, as of this particular post, am heading into my 8th year.   Things to be covered are things like band camp, certain music we happen to be playing, info on upcoming performances, and trip reports to the various things like bowls and basketball tournament trips.  I'll likely throw in some college happenings as well.

I am also a bit of a roller coaster and amusement park enthusiast.  With that, I will be going over topics like information on new rides, parks making headlines, innovations, and overall opinions on certain things.  I'll also throw in some ratings and reviews relevant to my tastes in parks and rides. 

Finally,  in an effort to spread awareness of the issue, I will be posting on my dealings with the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America and my efforts to work around how ulcerative colitis has affected me.    

Overall, I hope you find what you want to get out of this blog and I hope to see you reading here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment